San Juan, Mandaluyong to experience water interruptions
Water services in parts of San Juan City and Mandaluyong City will be affected from Feb. 6 to 10 due to line meter maintenance, replacement, and straining, as well as declogging operations from the Manila Water company, according to a report by Manila Bulletin.
In its advisory released on Saturday, Feb. 4, the following areas will be affected by the scheduled service interruptions:
- 10 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 6, to 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Barangays Hulo (Purok 32 – 60), Namayan (Dreamland Subdivision), Old Zaniga (Gabriel, J. Vicencio, L. Parada, C. De Venecia, Aglipay, M. Lerma, Boni, Dela Cruz, P. Cruz, Capt. Magtoto, Private E. Reyes, F. Blumentritt, Canteras, Paraiso, Leyva, Alley 1), Poblacion (Aglipay, Boni, Paraiso, F. Blumentritt), and San Jose (Purok 2, Daang Bakal, Aglipay, Sitio 1, M. Gonzales) in Mandaluyong City
- 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7, to 4 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Barangay Addition Hills in San Juan City (Recto, P. Burgos, A. Mabini, Pilar, Ortega, Luna Mencias, P. Zamora, Araullo, Buenaventura)
- Barangay Addition Hills in Mandaluyong City (A. Mabini, Capt. Roja, Recto, Ortega, Schuyler, Wack-Wack, E. Rodriguez, Calderon, Ideal, J.R. Yulo, S. Laurel, Luna Mencias, Araullo, Soccorro Fernandez, Torres, Antonio, Pilar, Tinio)
- 10 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 9, to 4 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 10
- Barangays Malamig (Barangka Drive, Tabayog, 1st Street, Sulatan, Talayan, Basilan, Camiguin, Halcon, Talumpong, V. Cruz) and Mauway (Nueve de Febrero, Laurel)
Manila Water urged residents in these areas to store enough water to supply their needs and prepare for the water disruptions.
Once water services have been restored, the water concessionaire advised residents to flush or let the water flow from the taps or faucet until the water becomes clear.
Mandaluyong assesses nutrition programs
The Mandaluyong City government expressed gratitude to the members of the Regional Nutrition Evaluation Team for conducting the Monitoring and Evaluation of Local Level Plan Implementation (MELLPI Pro) to assess the implementation of the city's n...
Mandaluyong raises awareness on rabies
The city of Mandaluyong highlighted the Rabies Awareness Month in their weekly program, emphasizing the importance of being responsible pet owners. City Veterinarian Louie Encarnacion reported on the various projects implemented by the City Veterinar...
Share your thoughts with us